“A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.”- Lao Tzu
I never plan anything, I love unplanned- travelling, my aim is beyond infinity. I love talking with people and culture, eating different cuisines, I wish to be a free butterfly , which can fly anywhere without any limitations, showing it’s colour , wherever it go
I have been to :
- Tala , Thimpu, Chukha , Phuentsholing Bhutan, the Himalayan beauty, spent 9 golden years, played quality football,spoke Dzongkha, practiced Buddhism as well Hindusim.
- Delhi, it’s where I’m right now, 18 years , huh, isn’t it time to give dual citizenship “Delhite and Kerallite”.
- Kurukshetra – Haryana , the battle ground, 4 years bachelors, SDC , ISTE , NSS , and on..
- Chennai, 1.5 years, tasted the humidity with HCL’s help.
- Ivory Coast, 6 months, worked with AIESEC, JCI, CI, ISKCON and COVAC, I will never the football there, acheke and paule and my dear Ivorians.
Then for short span of time , I’ve been to :
- Jodhpur, Jaipur,
- Katra, Jammu, Gangyal,
- Haridwar, Rishikesh
- Ambala and Chandigarh,
- Kanchipuram, Jolarpettai, Yelagiri, Trichirapilli,
- Bangalore, Mysore
- Anantapur, Kurnool, Hyderabad, Kazipet, Warangal, Nellore and Vijaywada
- Panipat, Sonipat,Gurgaon, Karnal,
- Meerut, Ghaziabad, Noida
- Maninagar, Ahemdabad,
- Ernakulam, Trichur, Kannur, Palakkad, Calicut, Kodungalloor, Malapuram , Kasargod
- Dubai (2009 )
I completed a trip through Golden Quadrilateral in 2011.